Monday, January 23, 2017

Black Devil

Saturday I was at a party. Met some old friends, and some new people. It was nice. Left early, since I have finally managed to get a normal sleep schedule. Though the party started at 18, so I guess we were there for a while. I was wearing the outfit below, but sadly I had to immediately get it off as there were tons of cats where we were (which I recently found out I am allergic to, sadly).

Make-up - Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
Jewelry - The Pumpkin Coven
Dress - Queen Of Darkness

Gorgoroth shirt - Helvete / Neseblod
Belt - Witchy Bitchy (local store)
Pre-ripped pants that ripped even more - Charlotte Russe

While I was lintrolling myself before taking the photo above my boyfriend noticed something; one doll was missing from my shelf. I immediately looked under the table, and there was Sin! My dolls tend to jump really far randomly. I guess they just want attention! So here you go, little one.

I'm going to return to Elementary now - I've almost finished catching up! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...