Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bones

''Darkthrone'' logo top - MTWTFSS WEEKDAY
(use code ''carnivorous'' for $3 off!)

Speaking of skeletons, after being on Netflix all day, I noticed there's a season of Bones I haven't seen yet; season 11! Bones is probably one of my favorite shows in the entire world. I love murder mysteries, it's intelligent, funny and I actually empathize with the characters! I never do that. I can't tell you how many times I've cried for both sadness and joy while watching and re-watching it. I'm thinking that I might have to re-watch it again. I rarely re-watch things! That just shows you how much I love it. So if you'll excuse me, already this first episode is pretty exciting.
Sorry my blogs are so boring, I just have no life (especially after rediscovering Netflix). I will try to work on some interesting for the weekend. Hope you guys are having more eventful lives than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...