Friday, January 20, 2017

Favorite Music From American Horror Story: Hotel

After I left you yesterday, I started watching AHS Hotel. I believe I saw the previous four seasons around a year ago, but at least at the time Hotel wasn't available on norwegian Netflix. I had a friend visit me a little over a year ago, and she was watching the season - I remember I was freaking out because the music was delightfully gothy! And now that I've watched the entire season, I need to share with you some of the best songs they played on this season of the show.


While the swedish girls (I needed no subtitles there lol) checked in.
There are also a couple of New Order songs throughout the season!

I can never get enough of Sisters Of Mercy! <3
Lucretia My Reflection is also played in a killing scene!

 
The all-time classic! The ''first'' goth song!
I have a feeling they got a lot of inspiration from The Hunger for this season. I like it!


An honorable mention to Love & Rockets!

 The beloved Siouxsie And The Banshees! <3 One of my favorite Siouxsie songs.


Another good one! Look how cute they are!


Ahh, The Cure! <3 They also play Lullaby during a wedding scene!


Just like The Cure's Friday I'm In Love, a song that EVERYONE knows!


Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds fit really well!
In the show Peaky Blinders they use Red Right Hand ALL the time.

Couldn't help myself! I love this song.

I love this song so fucking much! My god. <3

And with that I'm ending this post. So as you can see (and hear), if you like goth music, you will enjoy this season of AHS! If lots of blood and sex (and Lady Gaga) doesn't scare you, give it a go! Hope you have a nice weekend, and maybe I gave you something new to listen to or watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...