Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Blog!

Happy new year and welcome to my new blog! This will contain my life, thoughts, music and more - a peak into the world that is my mind, you could say!
If you don't know me already, I'm Caroline, 22 years old and live in Norway with my boyfriend Simen. I love music (black metal and goth), literature (victorian), and expressing myself with hair and make-up. Further details and the rest you will find out if you follow me! There's also a facebook page to like and my instagram, which you can find in the sidebar.
I used to love blogging as a teen, but I fell out of the blogging world somehow. So I'm really excited to start again and share my life and opinions with you - I hope you are too!
Until next time, here's the song that inspired the name for this blog:



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...