Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Jewelry Tree - Literally!

So for a good while now I've been looking for a DIY way to store my jewelry, as they were just lying around in a box on our messy nightstand, making me not noticing them - and I'd never wear them. I've never been a person who accessorized much, but I want to! So this is really helping me: We got a little baby Yule tree from my boyfriend's mother, and since we don't own any decorations it was just sitting in the corner of our living room. I looked at it and got a brilliant idea:

I turned it into a literal jewelry tree!



Sorry the pictures are bad.
But doesn't it look cool?!

Here is the original full-size at my boyfriend's parent's house 

 I love it, it looks so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...