Monday, January 30, 2017

Leather Leather Leather Leather

Heyhey! Today is a Sisters Of Mercy day. When I got up today, that was what was calling me (Marian...)! I've done a little adulting today, paying bills and writing up a shopping list. I also looked into some latex clothing and updated my ModelMayhem page. We took a quick drive to the mall (my boyfriend had to scrape his car, we had no idea it was THAT cold outside), and after buying some food I noticed that H&M is selling some pretty goth-friendly stuff nowadays! Or, well they have been doing that for ages, but it's nice to see that they keep doing it! At least here in Norway H&M is considered a cheap basic store (I know in other places it's considered a little bit more fancy). Now as I'm typing I'm eating a burger and fries that my boyfriend just made!

Collar - WGT Black Market
Lace sleeve crop top - Ambiance Apparel
Leather skirt (with pockets!!!) - Forever 21

Leather jacket - Poizen Industries
Lace-up and buckled boots - Demonia

Yesterday me and Peter did our first livestream! We had to do it twice since it didn't work out the first time, so I'm not so happy with how this turned out, but oh well. Check it out if you're interested!

My make-up for the show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...