Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year With A Bang; WGT 2017 Trip Booked & More!

There's finally snow in Norway! It was still 2 Celsius yesterday (windchill made it -6), so I didn't really bother to put on much clothes to go out and eat at an italian restaurant with Sandra. She and Simen thought I was crazy! But I swear I will wear more clothes from now on.

Today Ragnhild (who I haven't seen in a long time) came over, and we looked at flights and accomodation for Wave Gotik Treffen. Sadly the hostel I wanted was full, but she sent a request to another central one, so we'll get a reply by tomorrow. Fingers crossed! This is the first time I don't live with people I know, because we will actually be several people this year!
I booked flights and buses from Berlin to Leipzig for me and Simen. Another unexpected thing was that there's no bus to Leipzig from where I usually take it, so we have to take one from a bus station that's an hour away from the airport instead of 30 minutes. Me, Roland and Hanna (my friends from Leipzig, but who live here) took the bus at that station some years ago, and I remember it was an annoying way, but oh well, we kind of have to.
It hasn't quite sunken in yet, but this is finally happening! WGT is my highlight of the year, and I've been so excited lately. I will probably feel it more when the others book their flights, hostel is booked and such.

Necklace and bracelet - The Pumpkin Coven
T-shirt - Monki
Corset - XtraX (now EMP)
Pencil skirt - Gina Tricot
Tights with fishnet panel at bottom - Gifted

Blazer - H&M
I wore this with leg warmers and thin gloves yesterday.
I'M A VIKING!

Vinyl bat bow - H&M, I think?

Change Lingerie just released a video about getting yourself measured to find the right bra size - and I'm in it! Before I knew about this brand I used 70A/75A, and now I use 60D, which actually fits! Click here to see the video. This was filmed while we were shooting for the Sisterhood By Change part 2 campaign! If you haven't seen it already, click here. It's a body positive campaign where we each talk about our own body issues, and tell people to love themselves! I love that women of ALL sizes were chosen. I often feel naturally thin and small women like me are forgotten, so I spoke up for us!
My poster! Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy my dinner now, which consists of turkey patties, mozzarella sticks and garlic dressing. By boyfriend also bought me tons of chocolates, so I'm gonna enjoy that even more! Wow, this post ended up having tons of stuff crammed into it, but this first week of the year is really busy for me. See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...