Friday, January 6, 2017

Weird Games And New Wicca Series

Hello! Coming at you on the first day of 2017 where I don't have plans! It couldn't last forever, oh well. Yesterday we had a small gathering at a friend's house and played board games. Or, well, not exactly board games. Let me explain, and tell me if you guys in other countries have these games!

One is called ''Kortskalle'' which is a game where you get two cards on your forehead fastened with a headband, one with the name of a person, and one with a place. You do not know what they are, and the object of the game is to guess your way to what they are. The board consists of a spinner with categories like first letter, make up a news article about them, a timed round of yes or no questions and so on. It's really funny! When you find out you feel SO stupid. But for most of the questions I actually got them right really quickly! The guys mostly chose Disney princesses for me.

The other is called ''Alias'', where you have a board with numbers and game pieces. You play in pairs, and the cards have the numbers on the board and a word next to each. The number where your game piece is, is the number and word you are doing on your turn. Each turn is a timed round where you try to explain as many words to your partner without using that word - you can also mime. A lot of the words are so weird! We had to skip so many cards cause we didn't know the meaning or they just aren't used anymore that we couldn't explain them. Norway needs an updated version of the game.

Anyway, while we played that, my boyfriend got really tired, so we went home at 2 AM. I stayed up until after 6 AM, which I have been doing the past few days. I have no idea how - especially last night, cause I took a sleeping pill! So I'm waking up at like 5 PM these days. The days I had doctor's appointments I just went back to sleep afterwards, hahah. Why do I keep ending up this way?!

Choker - EMP (it broke though)
Tank top - Topshop
Belt - Witchy Bitchy (an alternative shop here)
Cargo pants - Mango
Skelly socks - H&M

Minimum of black, omg (the tank top is navy)! I'm feeling a slight Tomb Raider vibe. But like I said in my last post, I'm going to show you as many outfits as I can, to show younger people that goth isn't about looking amazing all the time. I haven't shown you make-up yet cause I haven't worn any since the holidays! So I'm just showing you reality. How you look doesn't matter at all, especially for everyday life!

I have a small announcement in regards to this blog: I was requested to write about being a wiccan, so I thought I would make some informative posts on that! I'm thinking of doing a weekly post about 10 topics I have picked out. I'm not sure how long each post will be, some are major topics, and some are smaller. I think I'll have that up by sunday, and probably every sunday the next couple of months. So stay tuned for that! If you have any other suggestions, please let me know! I already have many ideas for blog posts, but I'm kind of saving them. I just started this blog, so I want to spread things out, so I don't run out of ideas. But I would love to hear feedback and what you would like to read! I don't know if people even read blogs anymore, so some pointers to what would make you read them would be great.

Tomorrow I think I'll show you a t-shirt mod I did that requires no sewing (I can't sew at all, so that's all you're gonna see from me), and probably what I'm wearing, and of course the new wicca series on sunday. Hope you're excited, cause I am! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...