Thursday, May 4, 2017

IT'S SUMMER!

Beltane came at the perfect time! Less than two weeks ago we still had random moments of snow and hail, and now it's really sunny and warm - At least by norwegian standards. The 1st of May also meant that it's only one month until we travel to WGT! I'm so excited. I'll be packing pretty soon!

Satyricon shirt - Gig
Spiked belt - Witchy Bitchy (local shop)
Pants - Urban Star

Jabot - Ebay
Shirt - Bfly
Corset - Xtrax (Now EMP)
Skirt - RQBL
Bustle - Goodgoth
Stockings - H&M, I think

Happy!

This hoop skirt is huge.

One of my yearly traditions, haha

I'm a bell!

Ready to go outside!

Did make-up for the first time in a while

Top - C Girl
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Pants - JAG
Mickey & Minnie socks - H&M

Somebody took a polaroid photo of us!

We went to the park to hang out with people. We loaded food and drinks in our Queen of Darkness bag (#SummerGoth), and off we went! We were a pretty big gang, and it seemed like half the city had the same idea, the park was almost full! Everyone was barbecuing, tanning, doing summer outdoor activities and such. It was nice! It was a little too cold for my taste, mostly because of the wind. So I'm glad I put on a lace blazer! We have also had the first roof-down drive of the year. Yay, summer!

Who else is excited for summer?!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun and some great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for summer, but even more excited for WGT! I literally feel like I could start packing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for summer, need some heat! We honeymooned in Norway 2 years ago in July, it was awesome to be up a mountain throwing snowballs around in summer :D

    ReplyDelete

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...