Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Dysfunctional Doll Haul

Hey! Today I have for you a haul from Dysfunctional Doll!
I wanted to buy all the Gothic Beauty issues I didn't have.
And then I ended up buying some more stuff!

So cute!

I got these rings for Simen. Aren't they cool?!

All of the issues I was missing.
Now I have all that they have on the website, plus some more!
If you are interested in seeing my entire collection, let me know!

Now for all the leggings I got!
They are all SO soft.
Paired with a shirt I got at H&M yesterday. 
Haunted Mansion

Jack Skellington

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

I hope you didn't get dizzy by all of the stripes, haha! I realized I needed some more pants, and I don't really like pants, so when I saw these leggings I just had to have them! I really recommend them, I just can't get over how soft they are. In combination with selling Alchemy Gothic and being the only place you can buy new issues of Gothic Beauty magazine, it's not a bad site! Worth checking out.

What did you think of my haul?

4 comments:

  1. The leggings look great! Love those which are mostly black❤🖤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul I quite like all the stripes it almost perfect for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think I even owned stripes before this, actually!

      Delete

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...