Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Halloween Haul!

Hey! Yesterday I went halloween shopping with my sister. It was pretty successful, I ended up buying an entire outfit! And since I'm a halloween all year kind of person, only one of the items will not be for everyday wear, haha. First, let me just show you what I was wearing yesterday!

Lace-sleeved top - EMP
Tank top - Gifted
Pants - Second hand
Skelly socks - H&M

White wig - Flying Tiger Copenhagen
Jewelry - Flying Tiger Copenhagen
Pumpkin t-shirt - H&M
Bat skirt - H&M
Stockings - Witchy Bitchy (local shop)

The awful wig is for my halloween costume, which is gonna be Anna from Frozen! I bought the costume while working at Disney World, and I haven't worn it in ages, so why not! Everything I bought was super cheap too, so I am pretty satisfied! I sadly didn't find any nice home decor, but it's okay, I already have a lot of it.

This popped up on facebook today! This is me at 16, 7 years ago!

Choker - Flying Tiger Copenhagen
Tank top - Gifted
Oversized shirt - EMP
Jeans - Freego
Minnie socks - H&M

That's all I have for you today! What did you think of my haul?
Have you been halloween shopping, and what are you planning to dress up as?

2 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkin outfit! Reminds me of your jumpsuit thingy. Gotta go explore oslos shops as well for halloween goodies 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Hope you find something cool! I want more xD

      Delete

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...