Sunday, October 8, 2017

My Black Metal Battle Jacket!

Towards the end of this week I have been finishing my black metal jacket!
The front and the bottom patch on the back I did this summer.
So here's the layout draft!

I use thin gloves when I sew.
I also use a leather needle, nylon thread and a thimble.
Oh, and I place the patches with double-sided tape first.
This works well for thin patches, but not so much for thick ones.

My thread is so strong that I snapped a regular needle.
I had managed to not pull the thread all the way through a stitch.
When I used a needle to drag the loop through the stitches, it broke.
Whoops.

On thursday night I only had time to sew on this one.




Friday night was very productive!

Secret Darkthrone shirt - Official merch
Leather jacket - Poizen Industries
Leggings - OOTD Leggings
(use code ''carnivorous'' for $$$ off)
Secret Mickey socks - H&M
Boots - New Rock


 And here's the finished jacket!
I might add more later on.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...