Sunday, October 15, 2017

Threat Level: Pumpkin!

Hey! Hope you've had a nice weekend so far. I just HAVE to show you my weekend outfit! I wanted to wear the new orange things I got the other day, and Simen said I HAD to pair them with my pumpkin bloomers! So I did. And I looked awesome.
T-shirt - H&M
Pumpkin rump bloomers - Gloomth
Stockings - Witchy Bitchy (local shop)
Tea light lantern - Nille (norwegian chain)

Happy pumpkin butt!

This popped up as a memory on facebook on friday.
This was then exactly three years ago!
What a coincidence.
I was going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal with Julianne.
Good spooky times!
My hair is now too long for the pumpkin to be seen, haha.

Speaking of memories!
Here are some more!
These are 7 years old!
I was so cute.

Hilarious and cute! I'm still the same height, haha.


What I've been doing this weekend

And lastly I'll leave you with today's outfit.
Will probably add my DIY goth blazer and some nice boots tomorrow.
T-shirt - Gina Tricot
Vest - DIY
Skirt - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...