Saturday, December 2, 2017

Just casual things

Hey! I was just going through my pictures from the Satyricon gig, and realized I had taken a lot of pictures before that that I haven't posted yet, so I thought I'd do that in a separate post!

Fishnet top - Goodgoth, maybe
Lisbeth's Kiss necklace - Alchemy Gothic
Bandeau top - EMP
Bat belly button jewelry - Crazy Factory
Spiked belt - Witchy Bitchy (local shop)
Mini skirt - DIY
Boots - Demonia

After putting that outfit on, I saw this...
Whoops. I guess I'm badass!


I made pie from scratch for the first time!
It turned out great! Definitely doing it again.

Cute mini tacos!

Snow has come and gone...


Muffin with nutella!
We've made a lot of fun foods lately.

Memory from 6 years ago!
I found my dad's pilot hat.
I felt like Zoot from The Tribe!
POWER AND CHAOS.
Does anyone else remember that show?
It probably inspired me when it comes to style.

A guest gave us huge googly eyes as tips!

 Gin with marshmallows!

So that was kind of a recap from the last week! Not too exciting, but that's life for ya. Can't wait for the holidays! And in a week we'll be celebrating my dad's 70th birthday! So that'll be fun.
My next post will be about the Satyricon show, so stay tuned for that! Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...